Procedures We Offer
Cosmetic dentistry procedures can improve the appearance of aesthetic imperfections, so you can feel confident in your appearance. To meet the unique goals of our patients, we offer:
- Dental Bonding:
- If you have discolored, chipped, or misshapen teeth, dental bonding can improve aesthetics and symmetry. During treatment, we can sculpt composite resin over the tooth, carefully color-matching the material to blend seamlessly with adjacent teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers:
- For patients with more severe dental discoloration, fractured teeth, or gapped teeth, we offer porcelain veneers. Crafted from high-quality porcelain, veneers are thin shells bonded to the front surface of teeth. They are designed to match the sheen and translucency of your natural teeth for lifelike results.
- Teeth Whitening:
- Professional whitening can lighten your teeth by several shades for a bright, brilliant smile. We offer several in-office and convenient at-home options by GLO™ Science and Opalescence®.
- Clear Braces:
- If you have dental misalignment, orthodontic treatment can help you achieve a straighter smile. Many patients prefer the ClearCorrect® system, an effective and virtually invisible alternative to traditional braces.
- Gum Contouring:
- If you have a “gummy smile," we can perform gum contouring. By trimming excess gum tissue and sculpting the gum line, we can create a beautiful and proportionate frame for your teeth.
- Smile Makeover:
- For a comprehensive transformation, we can combine two or more cosmetic procedures into a custom treatment plan. Using advanced technology we can design a treatment that complements your unique facial features and takes into account your aesthetic goals, schedule, and budget.
In addition to improving the appearance of your smile, cosmetic treatment can improve your ability to more effectively clean and care for your teeth. As a result, procedures like ClearCorrect can help preserve your oral health.
A Personalized Approach
Dr. Wasserman embraces a philosophy of compassionate care. During a complimentary cosmetic consultation, he will take the time to learn about your goals and concerns. Using the latest diagnostic imaging, we can take digital x-rays and scans to evaluate your teeth and underlying bone. He can combine your preferences with your dental needs to ensure the best possible results.
Combining technical skill, creative vision, and compassion, Dr. Wasserman finds incredible gratification helping patients achieve the smile of their dreams.
Specially Trained for Superior Care
For more than two decades, Dr. Wasserman has provided patients with the highest quality dental care. Combining technical skill, creative vision, and compassion, he finds incredible gratification helping patients achieve the smile of their dreams. Dr. Wasserman takes pride in staying up-to-date on the latest techniques, which is why he he has taken post-graduate coursework in cosmetic dentistry. Now, you can find out why so many patients entrust the health and beauty of their smiles to Dr. Wasserman.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
A beautiful smile can completely transform your life. To learn more about our cosmetic dentistry options, schedule a complimentary cosmetic evaluation with Dr. Wasserman. You may call our office at (847) 432-1416, or contact us online anytime.